Callaway 2021 US Open Tour Staff Bag
Specially designed to commemorate the USPGA Championship at Kiawah Island in 2021, this beautiful staff bag features tour branding and iconic detailing unique to the South Carolina venue.
This includes the renowned horse and cart, turtle and lighthouse embroidery synonymous with the destination as well as '1670' stitching - the year in which English colonialists first discovered the resort.
With 9 pockets in total to store all your essentials such as apparel, balls, accessories, drinks and snacks, valuables, GPS/rangefinders and more, Callaway Staff Bags have a 10" 6-way velour wrapped top for ultimate on-course luxury.
At 5kg and with a padded Optifit carrying strap, this Staff Bag remains easy to manoeuvre.
To complete this outstanding package, the May Major Staff Bag comes with a stunning set of 3 headcovers to fit your driver, fairway wood and hybrid.
Callaway May Major US PGA Championship Golf Tour Bag Features:
- Limited edition to commemorate the USPGA Championship in 2021
- Callaway tour branding
- Kiawah Island stitching
- 10" 6-way top with velour-wrapped cuff
- 9 pockets including a velour-lined valuables pocket and GPS/rangefinder pocket
- Padded Optifit Comfort strap conforms to the shape of your shoulder and doesn't break down over time for long-lasting comfort
- Fully integrated umbrella sleeve
- Perfect balance base
- Colour matching rain hood
- Weight = 5kg