We update this policy from time to time, so please review this policy frequently.
Information We Collect
Our registration process only requires a valid email address and a unique user ID and password. In operating and maintaining our website, we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communications data.
- Information that you voluntarily provide. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase.
- Information you provide when you communicate with us in any way.
- Sharing data about information that you have provided yourself on the website.
- Based on legal process or law enforcement.
We may collect information about your general internet usage by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer's hard drive. Such information will not personally identify you. It is statistical data. This statistical data does not identify any personal information
You can adjust the settings on your computer to refuse any cookies. This can be done easily by activating the cookie rejection setting on your computer.
Use of your information
We use the information we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide you with information that you request from us regarding our products or services.
- To provide you with information relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided if you have consented to receive such information.
- To keep you informed of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
- If you have previously purchased goods or services from us, we may provide you with details of similar goods or services or other goods and services that you may be interested in.
The mailing is between Golf-etc. and you. The information will be confidential between the two parties. We DO NOT sell or pass on your information to third parties.
Disclosing Your Information
- In the event that we sell part or all of our goods to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required to disclose your personal information.
- To promote fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
- Third Party Links
Copyrights and Trademarks
All trademarks and company names and logos used on this site are the property of their respective owners.
Access to information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, you have the right to access any information we hold about you. Golf-etc. has taken the utmost care and attention to this policy and the data collected on this site, we cannot guarantee these standards. Data transmission or use ofinformation may be passed through avenues beyond our command and control. Therefore, we disclaim any warranties or representations in connection with the maintenance or non-disclosure of Data.
Changes to the policy will be notified in advance on our website, via email or to your email address on record on our site through your account management area.
Golf etc. would also like to point out that you have the option to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. This can be done via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact -with-the-authoritypersonaldata/tip-us